Choir Booster / Financial Obligation
The sole purpose of the choir booster club is to aid the directors in enriching the programs’ participation in extracurricular activities. The funds go to the students to aid with instruction, supplies, refreshments and equipment. Without this contribution from each family, the choir would be unable to provide the necessary clinicians, instruction, equipment and refreshments for a program of excellence.
The continued financial support of family contributions has been monumental for the success of the Plano Senior High School Choir through its many years of excellence. Students and families have the opportunity to raise funds for their trip and booster contribution through various fundraising activities.
Each Member of the PSHS Choir will be required to contribute $180.00 at the start of the school year. The amount must be paid in full on or before December 18th 2015.This contribution will cover the following items:
- 2015-2016 PSHS Choir Shirt
- 1- ticket to the end of the year Choir Banquet
- Choir Uniform –end of year professional dry cleaning
- PSHS Choir Fabric Uniform Garment Bag
- Choir rehearsal materials
- Performance Accompanist/Instrumental Guest
- Weekly Water
Break-down of Potential Choir Fees
- Music Corporation | $75.00-$250.00
- Chamber Singers | $150.00
- TMEA Region Choir Audition Fee | $20.00*
- TMEA Audition Music | $30.00
- Choir Annual Team Building Workshop | $25.00
- Vocal Solo Festival Entry | $10.00*
- Vocal Solo Festival Piano Accompanist | $30.00
- Choir Spirit Hoodie | $25.00
- Private PISD Voice Lessons | $18.00/lesson
(This is billed from the private instructor directly, not from the choir department)
- Choir Spring Tour | $700-$1200
*Students who have chosen to participate in the Honor Choir Program will need to pay this fee.